From Noree Cosper
3 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 package (10 oz., about 40) Marshmallows or
4 cups Miniature Marshmallows
Orange food coloring
6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
Green Cookie Frosting
Black Cookie Frosting
12 small green gum drops
1. Melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Tint with orange food coloring.
2. Add Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using 1/2-cup measuring cup coated with cooking spray divide warm cereal mixture into 12 portions. Using buttered hands shape each portion into pumpkin shape.
4. Make vine squiggles at the top with green cake frosting. Add 1 gumdrop for the stem.
5. Draw Jack-o-Lantern faces with the black cookie icing.
However, madness is spreading through Hampton. She suspects the devil is using this madness to test a drug which has a side effect of demonic possession. Gabby rushes to end the source of the madness only to fall victim to it. For a woman cursed with eternal life, dying is no threat. However, Gabby must stop the devil's plot or risk losing her most precious possession: her mind.
Get It Now: Amazon (US) | Amazon (UK)
Noree Cosper loves writing about magic in the modern world. While growing up in Texas she constantly searched for mystical elements in the mundane. She buried her nose in both fiction and books about Wicca, Religion, and Mythology. Everyday became an adventure as she joined a group of role-players, acting out her fantasies of vampires, demons, and monsters living in the world.
She embraced her nerdom wholeheartedly.
Noree grew, but never left her love for fantasy and horror. Her dreams pushed her and her hand itched to write the visions she saw. So, with her fingers on the keys, she did what her heart had been telling her to do since childhood. She wrote.
Find the blog hop easily on Twitter #CovenAndCoffin