From Kayla Curry
5. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Who can resist these yummy treats? There are so many ways to eat them too. I used to pop the middles out and save the ring for last. I also love to put them on ice cream!
4. Popcorn Balls. The many colors and flavors are only one reason to love these sweet and salty Halloween favorites. The only problem is they cause a bit of a mess when you make them.
3. Candy Corn. Just mmmmmm. Halloween is not complete without these.
2. Dirt Cups. Chocolate mousse pudding, Oreo crumbs, and gummy worms in one little cup. Is there anything about this combination that isn't awesome? No!
1. Halloween Themed Peeps! One of my favorite Easter treats are peeps, so it's no wonder I love their creepy counterpart. You can't go wrong with ghost and pumpkin shaped marshmallows with a sugary coating. These are also great to use as your S'mores mallows if you happen to have a Halloween campfire.
Kayla Curry lives in North Platte, Nebraska with her husband and two children. She likes spending time with family and friends when she’s not writing or planning out her conquest of the world. People who know her would say that she is sweet and kind, but her book characters would disagree. Her other hobbies include reading, metal detecting and research of local history. You can visit her website at http://www.kaylacurry.com to keep up on her progress in the Mystic Stones Series and her other works.
Find the blog hop easily on Twitter #CovenAndCoffin