Liebster Award Rules:
1. Thank the blogger who presented you with the Liebster Award, and link back to his or her blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator; list 11 random facts about yourself, and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Award to 11 bloggers, who have blogs with 200 followers or less, whom you feel deserve to be noticed. Leave a comment on the blogs letting the owners know they have been chosen. (No tag backs.)
4. Upload the Liebster Award image to your blog.
So, let’s start with the 11 questions I get to answer:
1. What hobbies do you have?
I love to bake and cook. I’m always mixing new flavors and making up new recipes. This week’s winner was a Sugar Cookie Cheesecake. It will be awesome for the holidays.
2. Do you have any pets? Do you want any pets? What kind?
I reside with a dog named Bela, (no that isn’t a twilight reference!) 2 Cats, Harley and Sammy, and a dwarf hamster named Mina. I personally wouldn’t mind more cats, but that is because I’m well on my way to crazy cat lady status.
3. What song is "your song?" Why?
That is a difficult question! My mind instantly went back to when I was in 6th grade and heard Stevie Nick’s Rhiannon on vinyl. Still love that song!
4. What do you think makes a good story?
Obviously, a likeable main character makes a good story. However, I’m inclined to say that a great story always includes one hideously cruel villain that for some reason you’re secretly rooting for.
5. As a child, what did you want to do when you grew up?
As is evidenced by my life, I didn’t think about it much. I was obsessed with sunken ships and the ocean for a while as a child. So a pirate…I guess I wanted to be a pirate.
6. What is you favorite type of monster?
The kind that looks just like everyone else, that for all your trying you’d never see coming.
7. What would be the perfect gift for you?
Books. You can never go wrong with books especially if they have any religious or occult subject matter.
8. What time of day is your favorite?
Late at night when everyone is asleep and it is quiet enough to think. It is also my least favorite time of day.
9. What's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?
I can’t think of a specific answer, such as trees or a sunset. I think moments are beautiful, when we take care of one another just because we can.
10. What habit that others have annoys you most?
Being late. I am always on time if not a tiny bit early. Usually I’m cool on whatever time someone chooses to do something, but stick to the time once you set it!
11. If you became a vampire, what would you do?
We could pretend all day, but I’m going to go full on truth. I’d probably kill some people and make it look like an accident. Were I a genre of vampire that can heal others, I’d do a lot of that as well. I’d be pretty complicated.
11 Random Facts!
1. I hate ice cream but love milkshakes.
2. When I was little I collected Dalmatian statues
3. I don’t really like dogs…I told you I was complicated
4. I think cats are the most intelligent animal there is. Because they make you earn their trust.
5. When I was little, I begged my mom for a freestanding full-length mirror so I could go to Wonderland…never got the mirror so I can’t report on that.
6. I collect Living Dead Dolls
7. I genuinely believe in fairies and I think they take and move my things!
8. I’m still not sure what I want to be when I grow up, I’m not fit enough to be Buffy, but I wouldn’t mind hunting with the Winchesters.
9. I’m freakishly good at reading people. Nobody really likes that though.
10. I hate dance crazes!
11. I love tattoos and I’m dying to get more despite already having 6
11 Questions for my Victims!
1. Have you published? If so, what? If not, do you plan to?
2. What was your favorite children’s story?
3. If you could only take three things to a deserted island, what would they be?
4. Who is your hero?
5. If you had the money to go anywhere, where would you go?
6. What is your favorite genre to read?
7. Do you think that MAYBE dinosaur bones are really Dragon bones? (I do)
8. If you could spend the day with any person, dead or alive who would it be?
9. Who in your family are you most like?
10. Do you believe in aliens? Why or why not?
11. Have you ever seen a ghost?