However, if you have kiddo's coming to your party, you can't make anything too scary.
A few years ago I found the perfect balance with this tasty dismembered arm!
Dismembered Arm Pepperoni Bread
1 Roll of Refrigerated Pillsbury Pizza Dough
1/4 Pound Pepperoni
1 Cup Mozzerella
2 Tbsp. Melted Butter
2 tsp. Garlic Powder
1 Pie Crust
2. Unroll pizza dough flat on cookie sheet. Brush entire surface with butter/garlic mixture.
3. Place Mozzerella and Pepperoni as if you are making a pizza.
4. Once done roll the dough up lengthwise, tucking the dough into itself on either end.
5. Pop in the oven to bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.
6. While that cooks, roll out your pie crust. If your dextrous, use a small paring knife to trace a cut out of your hand.
(I'm not that dextrous, but I have a very trusting sister)
7. Pop your hand on another cookie sheet and bake that on 350 for at least 15 minutes (until brown) take out and let completely cool.
8. Take pepperoni roll out of oven and allow it to sit for 5 minutes. Then cut into one-inch pieces and shape into a bent arm as seen above on a tray. Use one of the knobby ends for an elbow (and I usually eat the other, hey I need my strength to keep cooking!)
9. Add your hand. And voila! I usually end up making at least 4 of these loaves for my party, it's always the first to be eaten. I normally only ever make one hand.
10. Option not seem above: Use folded up foil to create a puddle of blood on the tray (Marinara Sauce of course)
Find the blog hop easily on Twitter #CovenAndCoffin